Indoor connectivity has become so essential within enterprises that it has been termed “the fourth utility™,” rising to the same level of importance as electricity, natural gas, and water. With the growing number of wireless connections requiring increased network capacity and data rates, many businesses are looking at in-building wireless solutions to improve communication infrastructure that can support 5G connectivity.
By attending this webinar, you will learn about:
• The necessity of in-building wireless communications.
• 5G in-building wireless coverage challenges for small- to mid-size enterprises (SMEs).
• Considerations for using shared and unlicensed bands allocated for 5G.
• The benefits/challenges of including multiple mobile network operators and/or neutral hosts.
• Moving from single-input, single-output (SISO) to multiple-input, multiple-output (MIMO) architectures.
• The importance of minimizing passive intermodulation (PIM) interference and isolating frequency bands to and from each radio.
• How to select in-building system components suppliers to achieve both optimal performance and cost-effective deployments.
Using our Webinar Growth Pack templates is easy. Simply take the WorkCast generated webinar code and paste it into the landing page - that's it! All webinar features such as polls, moderated Q&As and statistics will work perfectly, and information can be pulled right into your HubSpot contacts data.
The templates offered by WorkCast provide everything you need to run a full end-to-end webinar and include invitation emails, registrations forms, thank you pages, live and on-demand webinar landing pages, reminder emails and post event emails to link to the on-demand version of your webinar.